Guidelines for Attending Shows
Guidelines for attending shows
Welcome back to live performance at Mermaid Arts Centre. We are thrilled to welcome you. The safety and comfort of all our visitors is a priority for us, so here’s some information on what we’re doing, and what we’re asking of you when you visit, to ensure and an enjoyable experience for all:
- Whilst we recognise that mask wearing is no longer a mandatory requirement and is a personal choice, for the safety of others we are encouraging all patrons to wear masks when moving throughout the building and during performances. These can be removed for the consumption of food and drinks as appropriate, or where medical exemptions apply.
- We respectfully ask if you feel unwell, or have been in contact with someone who is unwell, please do not attend the centre or any of our performances. Please refer to HSE.ie for full public health advice on Covid-19 and telephone Box Office who will offer you a credit note.
- We are still providing hand sanitiser dispensers for your safety. Please make use of our hand sanitising stations at entry & exit points.
- To keep you safe we have reviewed ventilation in our auditorium. We’re happy to report that the auditorium is very well ventilated: Mermaid’s air handling system completes 20-30 full air changes per hour with unfiltered fresh air – well above the recommended 12-14 changes for equivalent spaces.
- Our staff have been updated and trained on all the necessary procedures and policies so do please co-operate with their requests to ensure a safe and pleasant experience for everyone.
- Sit back and enjoy the show!
If you have any queries on the above, you can contact us by email at: email@example.com or by phone at 01-2724030